[Owasp-leaders] From Kate Hartmann

Carlos Serrão carlos.serrao at owasp.org
Wed Jun 7 14:21:27 UTC 2017

Kate,
all the best for you on your new chapter.

Best regards.

> On 7 Jun 2017, at 14:57, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org> wrote:
>
> Dear OWASP Community
>
> I wanted to personally let you know that I have made the decision to move from OWASP to pursue other opportunities.
>
> It has truly been my honor to have been of service to all of you for the past nine years.  OWASP is an organization like no other.  An email simply can not capture the appreciation and respect I have for this community.
>
> I will carry this experience and friendships with me as I move to my next chapter.
>
> My final day with OWASP will be June 30, 2017.
>
> --
>

> Kate Hartmann
> kate.hartmann at owasp.org <mailto:kate.hartmann at owasp.org>
> +1 301-275-9403

Carlos Serrão
OWASP <http://www.owasp.org/>.PT <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Portuguese> chapter

 <http://www.owasp.org/>
blog <https://www.carlosserrao.net/> | skype <skype:pontocom73?call> | linkedin <http://pt.linkedin.com/in/carlosserrao> | twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/pontocom> | facebook <https://www.facebook.com/carlosserrao> | google+ <https://profiles.google.com/u/0/carlos.j.serrao/about>