[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Tbilisi (Georgia)

Vlad Styran vlad.styran at owasp.org
Tue Jun 6 09:18:16 UTC 2017

Hello Nikoloz,

Great news, congratulations! Please share your meeting schedule and of course let me know if you plan a visit to Kyiv. Looking forward to growing the community together!

Best regards,
Vlad Styran

OWASP Kyiv Chapter Lead
PGP pub key: 87F07F08 <http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x19ED24B087F07F08>