[Owasp-leaders] Lessons for Girls

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Mon Jul 24 19:05:42 UTC 2017

Tanya,

If you're looking for how to do secure coding - there's tons of examples.

If you're looking for more personal security/privacy things, then I'd
suggest you get 'inspired' by looking at this book:
https://www.nostarch.com/smartgirlsguide

I got a copy for my daughter - she said it was "OK" which may just be a
ringing endorsement from a teenager.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro