[Owasp-leaders] 2017 ROCHESTER SECURITY SUMMIT - CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

Ralph Durkee rd at rd1.net
Mon Jul 24 18:03:31 UTC 2017

2017 Rochester Security Summit is extending the call for presentations
to Aug 4th.  We are specifically in need of technical application
security presentations, or technical general information security
presentations.   Submission may be made via
https://www.rochestersecurity.org/speaking/

Thank you,

-- Ralph Durkee, CISSP, GXPN, GPEN, GCIH, GSEC, GSNA, GCIA, C|EH
Principal Security Consultant