[Owasp-leaders] Hands on special meet ups at OWASP bay Area

Bjoern Kimminich bjoern.kimminich at owasp.org
Sat Jul 15 21:37:25 UTC 2017

Hi Prashant,

gois idea starting off with WebGoat, but if I were to organize this kind of hands-on series, I'd add OWASP Juice Shop at some point as a pretty realistic vulnapp which will challenge even the most seasoned web app pentesters.

Check it out here if you're interested: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Juice_Shop_Project

Cheers,
Björn