[Owasp-leaders] Grant for undeserved Leaders to attend Global AppSecs?

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Mon Jul 10 20:33:42 UTC 2017

Dear Tiffany, I support the concept that you presented and suggest that
there be a development team created and assigned to work on this program,
and any other OWASP funding needs as defined by the OWASP Community and
Local Leaders that are not currently being served by the current funding
model or without their own development team. I believe that there may be
Mentors available to assist and advise, as well.Thank you and best wishes,
Bev