[Owasp-leaders] Recommendation for Obfuscaters...

Larry Conklin larry.conklin at owasp.org
Mon Jul 3 18:47:21 UTC 2017

Nishi, why do you need obfuscation? Is this client side code like
JavaScript or server side code like Java and .Net or Mobile. I am not in
favor of obfuscating client side code since now your code becomes the bad
guy because the owner of the machine can't readily tell what your code is
doing.  Google minification is usually enough. Secrets should never be in
code and hidden by minification. Larry