[Owasp-leaders] Mozilla speaks up. Should OWASP?

Larry Conklin larry.conklin at owasp.org
Tue Jan 31 21:08:04 UTC 2017

When I started this thread I really wanted to hear what others thought. And
I did. But Everyone please listen. It appears I struck a sore point about
last years conference concerning the tee-shirts. Take-a-way here should be
even in jest, even if sanction by a lawyer, the best bet is don't when
concerning political parody in any forms.