[Owasp-leaders] Mozilla speaks up. Should OWASP?

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Tue Jan 31 18:46:57 UTC 2017

Keeping clear of politics unless it relates to appsec directly seems
correct – and required.

Fortunately there are no global conferences in the next 90 days that would
be affected, but that might not be the case if the North America global
conference is held in the USA, and the restrictions are extended. That
would appear to be a conflict that could be solved by holding the North
America conference in a different country like say Canada or Mexico. Maybe
one for the conferences risk register.

> Due to domestic and international laws governing non-profits and our 501(c)(3)
status...

What was the outcome of the investigation into those t-shirts last year
that alluded support to one political party?

Colin

On 31 January 2017 at 18:31, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <buanzo at buanzo.com.ar