[Owasp-leaders] Mozilla speaks up. Should OWASP?

Arthur Hedge ahedge at castleventures.com
Tue Jan 31 16:40:30 UTC 2017

OWASP should stay out of politics unless it DIRECTLY affects Internet / Application security.  This topic in no way approaches that threshold.

Arthur J. Hedge III CISSP
Castle Ventures Corporation
www.castletips.blogspot.com<http://www.castletips.blogspot.com/>
[Facebook Circle]<https://www.facebook.com/Castle-Ventures-Corporation-184520934930950/>[LINKEDIN Circle]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/castle-ventures-llc?trk=nav_account_sub_nav_company_admin>[cid:image003.png at 01D27BB0.FAE88A50]<https://twitter.com/castletips>