[Owasp-leaders] Mozilla speaks up. Should OWASP?

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:34:22 UTC 2017

While I personally am completely against the ban, and also support my
employers (Mozilla) position on it, I would recommend some caution.
Mozilla is definitely a global community of people sharing ideas and
working together, but it is also a commercial company.
Mozilla does not need to get its employees permission to make such a
statement (although I'm sure virtually all do support it).
OWASP, with a small number of employees and a large number of volunteers is
a different beast.

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader