[Owasp-leaders] Mozilla speaks up. Should OWASP?

Brad Causey bradcausey at owasp.org
Tue Jan 31 16:21:46 UTC 2017

There are lots of things going on in this world I don't agree with.

I don't feel the need to drag OWASP into any of them. Unless, of course, it
relates to application security. =)

With that said, I'm bowing out of this thread in an effort to kill it.

-Brad Causey
CISSP, MCSE, C|EH, CIFI, CGSP

http://www.owasp.org
--