[Owasp-leaders] Mozilla speaks up. Should OWASP?

Ahmed Abbas ahmed.abbas at owasp.org
Tue Jan 31 16:18:54 UTC 2017

Thanks Larry for the email, as an OWASP chapter leader and one of those
affected by the immigration EO I would actually appreciate if OWASP follow
the other tech big companies in taking a position that rejects
discrimination and targeting entire nations.

Brad, there are many OWASP chapters in those countries affected by this EO,
how do think members of those chapters feelings toward OWASP would be if
they found the organization prefers to stay neutral rather than standing
with them in face of discrimination?