[Owasp-leaders] New Years Resolution - Help OWASP Projects !

Sean Auriti sean.auriti at owasp.org
Sun Jan 29 05:40:03 UTC 2017

I would like to volunteer and build a volunteer portal.

I setup a fork of Volontulo (http://volontuloapp.org/) at
https://owasp-volunteer-portal.herokuapp.com/

The source code is here:

https://github.com/seanauriti/owasp-volunteer-portal

Open to features and suggestions on what to build to make it more
accommodating of OWASP projects.

Best,

Sean

P. S. I also created a #volunteer-portal slack channel for collaboration.
ᐧ