[Owasp-leaders] Volunteer Portal

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sun Jan 22 14:13:23 UTC 2017

Hi Tiffany,

Thank you for sharing that with us.

I'm making a prio to work on a Volunteer portal. What have you discussed so
far and what kinds of ideas are in the pipeline?

Personally I would like to setup a formal proposal where we invite active
volunteers to contribute and feedback through a google document.

If you have defined ideas regarding this, please let us know.

I'll be working on this around next week

Cheers

Johanna

--
Johanna Curiel