[Owasp-leaders] Volunteer Portal

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Sun Jan 22 02:23:49 UTC 2017

Hey sean, this is a project we are taking on this quarter.  You can see the
updates about it in past boar reports.  Right now we are finalizing our
list of required features and looking at systems that fit into the current
owasp infrastructure.

If there are features that you are interested in suggesting or learning
about this is an awesome place to share them.