[Owasp-leaders] 2017 Roles and Responsibilities

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Jan 19 02:01:51 UTC 2017

Hi Bev

Thank you so much for clarifying that
 when I said "Now our major problem is that the community is not
participating on validating the reviews done."

I have not mentioned the reason.
Fact: community is not participating
Reasons: the ones you have mentioned among others

A proper Volunteer management program including a portal a a tool should
address these issues. We do not have one, we are not managing volunteer
participation properly, that I totally agree with you

Cheers

--
Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer