[Owasp-leaders] 2017 Roles and Responsibilities

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Mon Jan 16 00:48:24 UTC 2017

Tom,

I signed my previous agreement in DocSign, which is the acknowledged place
for legal document signing at OWASP. Please work with Kate to gain access
to it, as I am obviously returning for a new term in 2017/2018, and need to
re-affirm for this term. My previous acknowledgement for 2015/2016 is in
DocSign already.

thanks,
Andrew