[Owasp-leaders] 2017 Roles and Responsibilities

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Jan 13 14:31:25 UTC 2017

For clarification, this document is supposed to be signed once PER TERM for
OWASP Board members.  That said, I don't specifically remember signing one
for my second term so I'm guessing it hasn't been done for a while.  Thank
you, Tom, for making sure this happens.  Here is mine:

https://drive.google.com/a/owasp.org/file/d/0Bw1W2qFZ-xDGcFljVUZTYzJpLThfallRX0pwWHB6ajBnOUw4/view?usp=sharing

~josh