[Owasp-leaders] 2017 Roles and Responsibilities

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Jan 12 19:04:21 UTC 2017

Yes this is a annual process (Onboarding for new board members) and
affirmation is annually. It appears to have been overlooked in 2015 and
2016 by the then board secretary. 2017 is a new year and we will follow the
process that was established.

In progress of the long list of things OWASP needs to do to do immediately
to become compliant with the annual plan. List will be available shortly
after I receive all of the affirmations and will be in the Feb board packet.