[Owasp-leaders] 2017 Roles and Responsibilities

Arthur Hedge ahedge at castleventures.com
Thu Jan 12 18:20:52 UTC 2017

Tom,

This is just for Board Members and not chapter leaders, correct?

Arthur J. Hedge III CISSP
Castle Ventures Corporation
(O) 973-538-8004
(C) 201-314-3973
www.castletips.blogspot.com<http://www.castletips.blogspot.com/>
[Facebook Circle]<https://www.facebook.com/Castle-Ventures-Corporation-184520934930950/>[LINKEDIN Circle]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/castle-ventures-llc?trk=nav_account_sub_nav_company_admin>[cid:image003.png at 01D26CD6.B2CD3600]<https://twitter.com/castletips>