[Owasp-leaders] Scanning nextgen / modern web apps

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 18:11:34 UTC 2017

Simon wrote:

> Please reply directly to me (rather than the whole list) if you just want
to say "me too" :)

Sigh. Does no one read the instructions any more? There Frank! You see what
you started?! :)

Okay, Frank, you get 1 "troll point" for every "me too" reply sent to the
list. Collect 50 points and win yourself a ZAP troll doll. (Simon, you *do*
have ZAP troll dolls, right? ;)

-kevin
--
Blog: http://off-the-wall-security.blogspot.com/.   | Twitter: @KevinWWall
NSA: All your crypto bit are belong to us.