[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Summit 2017 announcement - setting the stage...

Tom Brennan tomb at proactiverisk.com
Mon Jan 9 20:42:29 UTC 2017

+10, encourage all to attend and SPEND the project budgets (at a min each
has $500 per project) to help offset costs to attend the OWASP Summit
http://owaspsummit.org/

details on funding you can use:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donation_Scoreboard

If there is enough interest in Q3/2017 from the leadership I have also
secured space that can host hundreds of attendees in NYC @ Microsoft thanks
to their efforts around open-source ( http://open.microsoft.com ) <-- give
them a little plug..  July 12 th
https://www.meetup.com/owaspnycnj/events/236400133/

Adapt overcome, allow owasp to continue to grow

Between our conferences and project retreats

*Tom Brennan | **Mobile:* 973-506-9304  *|* *Schedule vMeeting*: Click Here
<http://www.meetme.so/tombrennan>

--
The information contained in this message and any attachments may be
privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from