[Owasp-leaders] Update on Recent Board Vote

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Thu Feb 23 00:01:37 UTC 2017

Thanks Josh for pushing this through. I personally feel that if as a
Director you can't work together to get your desired cultural or
organizational reform through in four years, it's time to let someone else
have a go. For this reason, as I stated during the meeting that I will not
be re-standing in 2018 in any case, but I fully support this motion, and
look forward to working with fresh faces next year.

thanks,
Andrew