[Owasp-leaders] Meetup.com goes Deep Politcal

Kim Carter kim.carter at owasp.org
Thu Feb 16 21:35:05 UTC 2017

Ah, that's right, for a moment we forgot what we were all about.
Seriously... who cares about meetup, when our friends are being
exploited by real threats.

Kim Carter

OWASP New Zealand Chapter Leader (Christchurch)

Author of *Holistic Info-Sec for Web Developers*
<https://leanpub.com/b/holisticinfosecforwebdevelopers>

c: +64 274 622 607