[Owasp-leaders] Meetup.com goes Deep Politcal

Ralph Durkee (OWASP) Ralph.Durkee at owasp.org
Thu Feb 16 20:16:12 UTC 2017

You're miss understanding, it's nothing to do with hosting or blocking
views.  If customers / users of meetup want to form political orgs
that's fine. That's NOT the issue.

It's that the org promotes membership in a political organization on
their home page, and that's fine if they want to do that, except OWASP
shouldn't promote through links a political website that promotes a
specific political party or specific political group.

-- Ralph Durkee