[Owasp-leaders] Meetup.com goes Deep Politcal

Timothy D. Morgan tim.morgan at owasp.org
Thu Feb 16 18:36:59 UTC 2017

Does the DNC host Republican orgs on their site?  Does the RNC
host Democratic orgs on their site?  Of course not.  But Meetup doesn't block
views they don't believe in:
  https://www.meetup.com/topics/donald-trump/
  https://www.meetup.com/RLC-Oregon/

What you have done, Ralph, is make a false analogy.  For more information, see:
  http://onegoodmove.org/fallacy/falsean.htm

tim

On 2017-02-16 12:41:49 -0500 "Ralph Durkee (OWASP)" <Ralph.Durkee at owasp.org>