[Owasp-leaders] Meetup.com goes Deep Politcal

Ralph Durkee (OWASP) Ralph.Durkee at owasp.org
Thu Feb 16 11:16:00 UTC 2017

The #resist movement falls in the category of campaigning against a
political candidate, that is Donald Trump. Meetup coaches its words, but
the #resist is very clearly political.  Try Google search on "#resist"
if you are not familiar with it.
https://www.google.com/search?q="%23resist"

-- Ralph Durkee