[Owasp-leaders] Meetup.com goes Deep Politcal

Haral Tsitsivas haral.tsitsivas at owasp.org
Thu Feb 16 06:39:32 UTC 2017

I don't agree with that statement. Meetup promoting their #resist groups
doesn't make them politically active, it makes them business pro-active,
and I don't see these groups promoted anymore anyway.

I say to those that have been offended or saw political bias, hold your
fire! You are over-reacting...