[Owasp-leaders] Meetup.com goes Deep Politcal

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Thu Feb 16 02:12:10 UTC 2017

I do not see anything political here, nor on my local page views. I do not
see how any free speech of a vendor implies OWASP political endorsement.
However, I do think that if OWASP were to discriminate against a vendor for
their free speech, that would more political a statement and violate not
only IRS non discrimination policies for 501(c)3's but also their non
political use of non profit, since OWASP would in such a case actively
"bully" the vendor in some political manner, which is use of a non profit
for inappropriate political gain, IMHO.