[Owasp-leaders] Meetup.com goes Deep Politcal

Ralph Durkee (OWASP) Ralph.Durkee at owasp.org
Wed Feb 15 21:21:38 UTC 2017

Thanks.  I do think it is important to see the difference between Google
taking a stand or exercising it's free speech, and what Meetup.com has
done is to force it's political opinions out on all of the thousands of
links that customers have to it's website. There's over a 1000 links
from OWASP.com to meetup.com. Which now have a stated political opinion
that about half of the US population is clearly in disagreement.  This
makes OWASP a conduit for Meetup.com's political message.  I don't see
other organizations pushing divisive political agendas in this manner.

-- Ralph Durkee