[Owasp-leaders] Meetup.com goes Deep Politcal

Taras taras.ivaschenko at owasp.org
Wed Feb 15 19:58:37 UTC 2017

Hi!

1. I don't see any floating panels at the bottom of Meetup homepage
2. I don't agree that we should migrate from this service because of this small action
3. Furthermore last time we had made special OWASP pro section in it https://www.meetup.com/pro/owas
p/ (find letter from Tiffany Long) and I suggest to continue fill it.
4. I strongly recommend to do not "invent the wheel" (do not try to make/code our own service for
meeetups). Meetup.com is nice existing one .

And as mentioned by Seba "..., stay focused on appsec at owasp. That challenge is already big enough
:-)."

--
Taras
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Russia