[Owasp-leaders] owasp website

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Feb 14 02:47:16 UTC 2017

With a dedicated virtual host or a dedicated box in the OWASP Lab rack that
would serve the global community well and at no hosting cost to serve the
static content and the mediawiki and future pages.... this very simple
purpose OWASP.ORG would be a perfect fit!

They also host many other communities including FreeBSD

Evin can you spin something up as a dev box for the owasp new website
project and give Matt T and owasp.foundation at owasp.org a root account to
it. Really would highlight what the Virtual Village Lab is all about
production and dev for builders, breakers and defenders!

Alcon;
More info on NYI
https://www.nyi.net/datacenters/new-york/

re: Blog Post