[Owasp-leaders] Meetup.com goes Deep Politcal

Ralph Durkee rd at rd1.net
Tue Feb 14 01:56:24 UTC 2017

Products and services such a Google don't promote political agendas and
political organizations on their home page, and in their emails to
customers.  When they do they become a political organization, whether
they are for-profit or not-for-profit.  So the point is that OWASP
shouldn't be involved with promoting and funding political
organizations.   Let's stay out of the politics, and focus on AppSec as
we have said before.

-- Ralph Durkee