[Owasp-leaders] Meetup.com goes Deep Politcal

Gregory Disney gregory.disney at owasp.org
Tue Feb 14 01:42:09 UTC 2017

Ralph,
I would like to point out you are using a political organization (Google)
to say we should severe ties. Does this have to be a huge reactionary
tizzy? You have to ask yourself does the tool serve a purpose without
redoing the wheel to do Meetups. If a tool is also used by political
groups, who cares? They also profit from baseball games and bar hopping and
everything else under the sun. So why do we care if they host political
meetups, if it serves our needs?