[Owasp-leaders] Meetup.com goes Deep Politcal

Seba seba at owasp.org
Tue Feb 14 01:15:52 UTC 2017

do not turn this into a political thread / discussion.

If we stop using services from organisations that communicate an opinion, I
suggest you also stop using their services/products.
See
http://heavy.com/news/2017/02/complete-full-list-of-companies-who-that-are-against-opposing-opposed-to-donald-trump-travel-immigration-ban/

Honestly, stay focused on appsec at owasp. That challenge is already big
enough :-).

Seba