[Owasp-leaders] Last call for budget items

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri Feb 3 17:30:59 UTC 2017

>>What Kate and the staff would love help with is feedback on the what and
how for the volunteer portal - What info should it contain?  How should it
function?  How will it connect volunteers to leaders? ...  The nuts and
bolts of getting this done are provided by the AMS upgrade, the details of
how we implement a Volunteer portal are where assistance is wanted.  Again,
Kate is doing the AMS upgrade and most familiar with what it offers.

Thx for your update.
I think the best way volunteers can contribute is to help define a process
and requirements that can be implemented within this portal

I'll be at APPSEC EU, maybe we can organize a session to discuss this and
 start looking at the process regarding volunteers

Cheers

Johanna

--
Johanna Curiel