[Owasp-leaders] AppSec EU

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Tue Dec 26 22:52:06 UTC 2017

As a Board member, we have to speak with one voice, and we are about to transition Boards. It would be wrong for us to have 7 or 11 different positions as it would be very confusing to all.

We are likely to have a call tomorrow (time zones are hard) and will likely make a statement after that.

Thanks,
Andrew