[Owasp-leaders] Project Sponshorship, Support, and Finance

Tiffany Long tiffany.long at owasp.org
Thu Dec 14 09:53:16 UTC 2017

Brian, can you pinpoint the transactions it is missing for you?  Staff has
been working with the accounting team to straighten this out, but it seems
that each of us only have part of the answer.  We are trying to track down
the issues and stamp them out one at a time.  Any specific information you
have would be very helpful.
Best,
Tiffany

Tiffany Long