[Owasp-leaders] Cyber NYC Project

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Tue Dec 12 23:51:20 UTC 2017

#1 Thank you all for your faith in OWASP's mission, financial support from
your chapters (and the others who emailed off the list too) for raising
visibility in advance for this project- Noted.

#2 We are having our second meeting on 12/13 (tomorrow evening 6pm EST) so
we are moving on this initiative forward and status will be reported
questions will be asked and problems, progress and plans will be
discussed.  This OPEN meeting will outline where we are and where we are
going with the RFP (attached) and at this point, anyone is welcomed to be
an active participant.  Beth Kunjan (https://www.linkedin.com/in/bethkujan/) is
onboard as PM resource representing OWASP Foundation and reporting to Karen
Staley OWASP's executive director.  OWASP Members/Volunteers mostly
regionally are providing input to so that OWASP Foundation can respond to
this opportunity professionally.

If you have something to contribute to the meeting related to one of the
three workstreams sign up here:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1424027374423143170

Future updates will likely be provided by OWASP with the newsletter and
board meetings so keep a ear open for that official communication in the
future.

Again thank you for your support on this initiative. IMHO it has been an
educational ride with OWASP Foundation serving on the Global Board of
Directors for 10 years now that I am a "civilian again" now watch me
whip... watch US nae nae in 2018+ ;)