[Owasp-leaders] CTF materials request

Bjoern Kimminich bjoern.kimminich at owasp.org
Sat Dec 2 05:36:44 UTC 2017

@John Patrick: Looks like a quite big event, awesome! Did you host the Juice Shop instances centrally or did everyone bring their own? Bonus question: Can I use some of those photos in the https://bkimminich.gitbooks.io/pwning-owasp-juice-shop/content/part1/ctf.html chapter of the Juice Shop docs? At least the score graph, maybe?

@All: When you are doing prize-money CTFs with the Juice Shop you might need to either disguise it yourself *really well* or block some websites (including the GitBook mentioned above) on the Wifi during the event... Because as it says in a friendly warning at the end of the chapter about CTFs w/ Juice Shop:

Commercial use disclaimer

 Bear in mind: With the increasing number of challenge solutions (this book included) available on the Internet it might not be wise to host a professional CTF for prize money with OWASP Juice Shop!

So, it's meant more for fun than actual competition...

Cheers,
Björn