[Owasp-leaders] OWASP hacker kids event at c0c0n cochin India

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Tue Aug 29 21:03:53 UTC 2017

For those interested in how the OWASP KIds Hacker Event in Bangalore turned
out, you can listen to the OWASP 24/7 podcast with Prashant Kv, Vandana
Verma and Rupali Dash talking about how the event came to be, whether or
not the event was a success, and what their plans are for the future.

Have a listen:
https://soundcloud.com/owasp-podcast/owasp-hacker-kids-in-bangalore

Mark

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Editor/Moderator, DevOps Group on LinkedIn (57K members and growing)*