[Owasp-leaders] UK Cyber Security Challenge EPQ graduation invitation

Sherif Mansour sherif.mansour at owasp.org
Fri Aug 25 19:05:38 UTC 2017

Hey Everyone,

Last year as part of OWASP London I along with a few others helped out with
The UK Cyber Security Challenge Extended Project Qualification. This
provides university credits, much like SATs or AP credits in the US, but
specifically for *cyber security*.

This is an initiative to encourage and reward young people's interest in
Infosec and hopefully encourage them to pursue a career in the subject.
This year 59 have passed and they will be celebrating their graduation on
September the 5th.

I'll be attending the graduation, and looking forward to meeting one of the
first operators of Colossus.

Kind regards
Sherif Mansour

OWASP London Chapter Leadersherif.mansour at owasp.org
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/London
Follow OWASP London Chapter on Twitter: @owasplondon
<https://twitter.com/OWASPLondon>
"Like" us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OWASPLondon
Subscribe to our (lightweight) mailing list: