[Owasp-leaders] AppSecUSA 2017 - Join Us!!
tomb at owasp.org
Thu Aug 24 18:52:05 UTC 2017
*OWASP LEADERS, MEMBERS, COUNTRY MEN *join us on September 19th 6pm - 8pm
EST for the face to face board meeting at *AppSecUSA 2017 Orlando, FL*
*2017 Elected by Membership, Global Board Members*
- Matt Konda Chair.
- Josh Sokol, Vice Chair.
- Tom Brennan Secretary.
- Andrew van der Stock Treasurer.
- Martin Knobloch, Member at Large.
- Michael Coates Member at Large.
- Tobias Gondrom Member at Large.
*Tuesday*, September 19 - Agenda <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board>
The agenda will be focused on YTD status and the Q4 initiatives that are
underway ranging from hiring a *NEW* Executive Director to continued global
expansion of the organization. With you participation as members YOU run
the organization. The elected leadership is your proxy to all things and
the future direction.
Are you a Project Leader or a Chapter Leader with comments, concerns
suggestions etc.. DON'T MISS the face to face effort
*Wednesday*, September 20
Look forward to seeing everyone in Orlando Florida, physically or even
Personally for me, this is my last AppSecUSA as part of the organizations
board. I have served as a elected volunteer since 2007 and have served the
OWASP Community for the last 10 years in addition to being a active project
leader and chapter leader too I am looking forward to passing the torch to
the elected leadership.
Meet the Candidates... some will be at AppSecUSA too!!
Bil Corry <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Bil_Corry_2017_Bio_%26_Why_Me%3F>
1. Recordings posted on the election wiki page - On or before September
2. Email/Social Media notifying the community the recordings are posted
- On or before September 18, 2017
3. Paid Membership Deadline - September 30, 2017
4. Voting opens - October 9, 2017
5. Voting closes - October 31, 2017
6. Results shared with all candidates - November 7, 2017 (EST AM)
7. Results shared via email and social media - November 7, 2017 (EST PM)
Tom Brennan, Global Board of Directors, OWASP Foundation Inc.
(973) 202-0122 | www.owasp.org | @owasp
*Improving Software Security One Byte At A Time*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OWASP-Leaders