[Owasp-leaders] OWASP hacker kids event at c0c0n cochin India

Prashant Kv kvprashant at owasp.org
Mon Aug 21 19:25:11 UTC 2017

Hi All,
OWASP hacker Kids event at c0c0n was a huge success. More than 200 kids
attended the event. Some of them were from humble families seeing computers
for the first time. Even many adults had much fun soldering and flying
drones. Manoj Abraham, Inspector general of Police Kerela has promised us
all support and confirmed that this event will be part of C0c0cn every year.

Again i cant thank, Tiffany enough for her help. Your guidance means a lot
us and helped us reach out to curious students in Cochin India. Thanks,
OWASP bangalore team on ground Akash, Riyaz, Vandana, Rupali for excellent
content delivery.

Above all Thanks OWASP, Proud to be part great OWASP community.

Pics below:
https://goo.gl/photos/k3phdiYSazAnPYD68

Some media coverage:
http://www.newsexperts.in/2017/08/c0c0n-x-2017-hacking-and-security-briefing/