[Owasp-leaders] Suggestions

Talal Albacha talal.basha at owasp.org
Thu Aug 17 21:59:04 UTC 2017

Hi Frank,
My plan is to cover the field of machine learning security topic, actually
this will be an extension to the working session I had in OWASP Summit
https://owaspsummit.org/Working-Sessions/Research/Using-ML-and-AI-to-detect-attacks.html
and will benefit from the discussed points and outcome of this session
https://owaspsummit.org/Outcomes/machine-learning-and-security/machine-learning-and-security.html.

However, I thought as another possible approach to expand horizontally on
the emerging topics of appsec which has potential growth in 2018.

regards,
Talal.