[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-community] OWASP Top Ten Proactive Controls 3.0 DRAFT

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Aug 17 18:02:31 UTC 2017

Hey Katy
For #1 can I suggest referring to issues automation can discover as "technical issues/vulnerabilities" and other issues which (currently)don't bode well to automated discovery as "Logical Vulnerabilities".

- just a thought. I'll read more of it later as I'm on vacation!

@eoinkeary
OWASP since 2004!!