[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 needs your help

Claudia Casanovas claudia.aviles-casanovas at owasp.org
Wed Aug 16 22:19:53 UTC 2017

Hi Mark,

Only projects that had less than $500 were given funds to bring them to at
least $500 along with having two project leaders.  The funding directive
came from the board for 2017.

Please let me know if you need further information

--

Claudia Aviles-Casanovas <claudia.aviles-casanovas at owasp.org>
Project Coordinator