[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 needs your help

Mark Miller mark.miller at owasp.org
Wed Aug 16 20:15:08 UTC 2017

It appears the Project Funds need to be reconciled, also. I expected to see
minimum $1500 for the OWASP 24/7 Podcast Series, and see it's only $1000.
Wasn't each project allocated $500 and then setup to accept donations?

(Sorry to hijack the thread. Should we move this discussion somewhere else?)

--
*Mark Miller, Senior Storyteller*
*Editor/Moderator, DevOps Group on LinkedIn (32K members and growing)*

*Developers and Application Security: Who is Responsible?*
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Developers_and_AppSec>