[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Top 10 needs your help

Tom Brennan - OWASP tomb at owasp.org
Wed Aug 16 17:02:03 UTC 2017

Andrew as the Treasurer of OWASP Foundation globally can you affirm the
balances for chapters are accurate?

<goog_1128853279>
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donation_Scoreboard

Example was going to chip in for the press release per your request but
after checking on the NYC Chapter it shows a negative value for the first
time in 10+ years, I have asked for a debit and credits YTD report to
reconcile about two weeks ago., but no one has as of yet responded to that
request.  Once we can affirm the chapter balances are accurate and those of
the other chapters your press release should be a simple request and
frankly should be a benefit of achieving Flagship level status as defined
in the project handbook. Further this would also be part of the annual
OWASP Foundation global marketing budget used to actually promote the
projects associated with making application visible in line with the
mission using press releases, adwords, social media marketing etc..etc...

Congratulations on moving to the CA, USA and joining Synopsys!